Here is our list of Top 5 best Video Editor for Android with and without watermark. You can download their pro version in case watermark seem annoying to you, in premium versions there will be no watermark. There are also many video editor apps for Android without watermark is available for free to download. You can use these video editors to use your YouTube video/Tiktok videos and Instagram videos from Android Mobile.
Many users like FilmoraGo, which is an outstanding Android video editor app. There are only a few important activities, like trimming, cutting, and adding plugins. You can make square videos for Instagram, 16:9 videos for YouTube, and so on, and then make those videos look their absolute best by adding transitions, slow motion, text, and more.
Most of the incredible features of FilmoraGo are available for free. To save the videos, you can either choose to store them directly in your gallery or you can post them to social media. In the free version, videos that have been edited will have a watermark at the end of the video.
- The videos can be played and viewed in real-time.
- There is a tremendous library of templates and effects in this toolkit.
- an impressive collection of top-of-the-line editing tools
Download – Google Play
2) InShot (Video Editor For Android Without Watermark)
If you’re a video editor for Android, InShot is a great app for leaving no watermark. The interface is easy to use, and the ads do not get in the way while you work. However, if you want to remove the watermark from your video, you must watch an ad.
You would expect to find all of the standard video editing features in this app, such as trimming, cropping, splitting, and the ability to apply video effects. There is an option to freeze part of the video in addition to that.
You can even choose from different frame rates for your 4K exports. TikToker or aspiring Instagram video creator? Then you should try out InShot, a powerful video editor.
- Among InShot 4K uploads, you will have the ability to choose different frame rates, among other features.
- music processing done in-house
- Ability to change the aspect ratio from a platform-based menu
Download – Inshot Pro Apk
The interface is user-friendly, but you may have to learn some of the controls to get started. With a little practise, you can use this app to quickly and easily produce effective and professional-looking rich videos. As many as 30 different effects and transitions are available, and you can add them to your video in order to craft the perfect style.
Green screen videos are simple to make with this great video-editing app that doesn’t cost a cent. PowerDirector comes with a number of instructional videos that demonstrate all of its features. There are plenty of useful features in the free version, but to remove ads, remove watermarks, and export videos in 1080p and 4K resolutions, you must purchase the full version. Android 4.3 and above are both supported.
PowerDirector’s Various Special Features
- In addition to hardware support, you can export videos in 4K.
- a video editor that uses slow motion to create slow motion video effects
- Transparentity emulsifier for incorporating chroma key techniques and layer effects
Download – Power Director
4) Adobe Premiere Rush (No Watermark Video Editor)
Even more, Adobe Premiere Rush is an excellent, best-in-class free video editor for Android that works without putting watermarks on your videos. You will love it because it is fast and fun to use.
In the words of Adobe, the free video editing app was created with online video creators in mind. Affecting Social Media The app makes it easy to share the video on different social media websites.
Additionally, other effects such as transitions, colour changes, title animations, and pans and zooms can be applied. To capture high-quality videos, the app is equipped with a built-in camera feature.
In addition to the built-in audio tools, the Android app offers tools for sound balancing and automatic ducking. Additionally, you can have multiple video tracks in order to help you with your workflow. It is available for free and does not display any advertisements.
Adobe Premiere Features
- Android video editor app that incorporates all the necessary editing tools into one application.
- Posting to multiple platforms, such as TikTok, YouTube, and Instagram, is a simple process.
- Export videos upto 1080p HD quality.
- Easy to use
Download – Click here
One of the best video editing apps on Android is KineMaster, which features an elegant interface with powerful features. With this tool, you can easily import different types of media files using the drag-and-drop technique. With KineMaster, you have exceptional control over the editing process, which allows you to make high-quality videos quickly. Video transitions can be used to blend different types of video fragments together, or to include blocks of text or subtitles.
However, only the Pro edition of the app enables you to fully remove the watermark and utilise the premium assets. Additionally, the vast majority of the functions are available for free.
- The use of multiple videos, images, text, effects, overlays, stickers, and handwriting is a simple way to achieve a complex look.
- Time-lapse mode to see how editing changes over time
- In each clip, there is precise volume control from moment to moment.
Download – KineMaster
Read our more posts from Top 5 Best series, we always list the best apps and games on the top 5 of our choice.